- World famous genuine Arkansas Novaculite (99% pure silica), the rarest and finest abrasive stone in existence.
- Great general purpose field stone for edge maintenance. Medium fineness (600-800 relative grit size).
- Typically, stones in this grade are lily white in color, however, our manufacturer has been kind in the past to seek out unique colors and patterns especially for us when available. *Sorry, we cannot let people pick colors. Just have to let the stone pick the person.
- Each stone has been carefully chosen, hand cut, ground and drilled.
- Custom Color. We call the rich colored and conditioned leather cord, Antiqued Mahogany Brown.
- Unique Knot. The “Napoleon Claw” knot is inspired by Viking/Celtic knot-work and is thought to be an otherwise unknown knot before Bart Colosino brought it to our attention.
- Each whetstone comes with a made-in-the-USA double drawstring muslin bag and each has been hand-stamped with a custom Viking emblem.
- Stone dimensions: 1.9"L x 1"W x .25"H
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product definitely recommend having a way to sharpen a knife with you at all times. Great product.