Your ultralight shelter is only as good as its seams.
Seam sealing with silicone is the best way to keep moisture out when using a silnylon (silicone-nylon) tarp or tent. This clear sealant dries to a flexible rubber that works on all silicone treated gear including nylon tarps and ultralight backpacks. Fast and easy to use, it’s also handy for pinhole repairs and small tears. When you need to waterproof a silnylon tarp or tent only a silicone sealant will work, because silicone will only adhere to silicone.
- Compatible– Bonds to silicone treated fabrics to prevent water from seeping through seams
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time, keeping you warm and dry
- Long-lasting –Rubber sealant seals seams and patches pinhole leaks for repairs that last for years
- Flexible – Cures to an elastic, rubber seal that flexes and stretches with high performance gear
- Weather-resistant – Tough formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold
- Material: silicone rubber
- Color: clear
- Adheres To: silicone treated fabrics
- Cure Time: 3-6 hours
- Cure Method: humidity
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Storage: Store in cool, dry place
- 1 oz tube