Bushcraft Outfitters 10' x 7' Tarp
This premium mil-spec material has many advantages over the standard backpacking/camping tarp. The MultiCam® fabric has up to five time the amount of water repellant coating of other tarps, which produces a more durable finish. Unlike other standard backpacking tarps, this material is also fire retardant, as well as IR compliant.
- 70D 1.9 oz nylon ripstop fabric
- Urethane coating (1-1.25 oz per sq yd)
- Fire retardant
- IR compliant
- Fabric is mil-spec Multicam
- Tabs are mil-spec 499 tan webbing
- Thread is mil-spec 499 tan
- Stuff sack included
- Stuff sack cordage is 550 paracord with a USA made cord lock
- Tabs: 14 perimeter and 2 ridge line
- Weight (includes stuff sack): 1 lb, 9 oz.
Many people choose not to seam seal their tarps but for the maximum level of waterproofing we recommend any tarp be treated along the center seam. The recommended sealer for this tarp is our Fast Cure Seam Sealant found on the line/shelter accessories page. You simply apply a thin even coat along the center seam being sure to cover all of the exposed threads/folds in the fabric and let stand overnight to dry. This works best when you seal the outside layer of the tarp and should be done with the seam under mild tension such as when the tarp is in an A-frame configuration.
Made in the USA. All Multicam items are Berry Amendment Compliant and a letter is available upon request to US Government and Military organizations.