Every day, people are discovering the importance of emergency preparedness. Whether it's a natural disaster or terrorism, it is important to be ready for anything. This includes being able to unlock doors and other locks in an emergency situation. The Micro Tool Lock Pick was designed with this in mind. An ultralight keychain-sized lock pick the size of a large paperclip, that can open most padlocks and smaller locks when you need them most. Grim's Micro Tools are designed to be the most covert and convenient tools in your arsenal. It's the last tool you'll ever need because it fits on a necklace, zipper pull, or keychain, so its always there when you need it.
• Made in the USA - this tool was designed, manufactured, and sourced here in the USA.
• Micro Tool Sized - under 1mm thick and the size of a large paperclip, perfect for a zipper pull, keychain tool, or to fit into a small tin or pocket.
• Tool retention system - one side features semi-permanent adhesion allowing tools to be removed, and used again and again, then put back. Non-Magnetic and non-sticky.
• Stainless Steel - highly corrosion resistant surgical grade stainless steel. Tough and
functional with a bit of spring to it.
• Stackable - Stack multiple Grim Micro Tools together to form a wearable ultralight EDC kit.
• Items included - Micro Tool Lock Picking Kit
Dimensions: 1.5 x 0.5"