Bushcraft Outfitters 10' x 7' Tarp
This premium mil-spec material has many advantages over the standard backpacking/camping tarp. The MultiCam® fabric has up to five time the amount of water repellant coating of other tarps, which produces a more durable finish. Unlike other standard backpacking tarps, this material is also fire retardant, as well as IR compliant.
- 70D 1.9 oz nylon ripstop fabric
- Urethane coating (1-1.25 oz per sq yd)
- Fire retardant
- IR compliant
- Fabric is mil-spec Multicam
- Tabs are mil-spec Coyote Brown
- Thread is mil-spec Foliage
- Stuff sack included
- Stuff sack cordage is 550 paracord with a USA made cord lock
- Tabs: 14 perimeter and 1 ridge line
- Weight (includes stuff sack): 1 lb, 9 oz.
Many people choose not to seam seal their tarps, but for the maximum level of waterproofing, we recommend any tarp be treated along the center seam, as you would with any tent.
This product and its components are 100% made in the USA.