Bushcraft Outfitters (Gen2) 10' x 12' MultiCam® tarp
This premium mil-spec material has many advantages over the standard backpacking tarp. The MultiCam® fabric has up to five time the amount of water repellant coating of other tarps, which produces a more durable finish. Unlike other standard backpacking tarps, this material is also fire retardant, as well as IR compliant.
- 70D 1.9 oz nylon ripstop fabric
- Urethane coating (1-1.25 oz per sq yd)
- Fire retardant
- IR compliant
- Tabs are made from mil-spec Coyote Brown webbing
- Thread is mil-spec foliage
- Material is mil-spec Multicam fabric
- Comes with a Multicam stuff sack.
- Tabs: 16 perimeter and 3 ridge line
- Weight: 2 lbs, 11 oz.
Many people choose not to seam seal their tarps, but for the maximum level of waterproofing, we recommend any tarp be treated along the center seam, as you would with any tent.
All materials made and assembled in the USA.